Blog feedback and learner response :

 Blog feedback and learner response: 

WWW: Only one blog post published currently but I like your answers in those first 10 questions – particularly the honesty about not planning to choose Media! I’m glad you’re aiming for a top grade and hopefully that will help you get a place at a top university for whatever subject you decide to pursue.

EBI: One key area to improve: most of the work is missing or unfinished and it’s important to make sure you are organised and fully completing work and publishing it. Bear in mind that even your 10 questions work isn’t quite finished as you don’t tell me what the biggest media story of 2023 is – your sentence stops in the middle! Make sure you post Semiotics, Reading an Image and your Media Consumption Audit as soon as you can.

LR: Complete any missing or unfinished work.

Reflect on your work in A Level Media so far. What is your strongest piece of work? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

i think my work on A level is good but i just keep forgetting to post it instead of keeping it in my drafts. As I've done the work but just forgot to publish it. The strongest piece of work would have to be reading an image (MIGRAIN). I think the weakest would be semiotics blog task. I think over the rest of the course i need to work on being more organised and work on learning the theories  and theorists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Score Hair Cream Advert

Introduction to feminism

Representations