My Media Consumption

 My Media Consumption:

Newspapers

  • Which daily newspapers (if any) do you read? 
  • No newspapers 
  • What sections of newspapers do you turn to first, and why?
  • No newspapers 
  • What sections do you never read, and why?
  • No newspaper 
  • What kinds of stories do you usually read and why?
  • No newspaper
  • Do you, or someone else, buy the newspaper you read?
  • someone else in my family needs newspapers 
  • Do you look at the online versions of any newspapers? Which newspapers? Why do you visit their website and not others?
  • Sometimes on social media there are links which I look at. It mostly would be the sun or guardian as they pop up on the social media platforms I use.
Magazines:
  
               What magazines (if any) do you buy regularly?  Why/why not?no i don't read magazines 
               What sections of the magazines do you read and not read, and why?
               no i don't read magazines.
  • Television: 
    • Approximately how many hours a week do you spend watching television?  2 or 3 hours a day it depends 
    • What device do you use to watch television? my laptop, TV, phones 
    • What times of day do you usually watch television? usually when Im eating dinner or after skl 
    • What programmes do you like best and why? I find documentaries interesting and maybe a bit of supernatural/ romance 
    • Do you watch alone or with others? If you watch with others, who decides what you will watch? I mostly watch things alone but if I do watch with friends it will tend to be horror and with family I would watch Tamil movies and comedy/ sci-fi.
    • Do you watch 'live' TV or on-demand/catch-up? Do you use any other devices to watch TV (such as laptop or tablet) I use my laptop to watch shows and movies then Im in my room or it would the tv 
  • Radio
    • Do you listen to the radio? I listen to the radio sometimes in the car 
    • If yes, what stations do you like best and why? KISS, capital, westside 
    • Do you listen to podcasts? I used to listen to some podcast not anymore 
    • If yes, what podcasts have you listened to recently? I can't remember I remember listening to podcast. from time back
    • Approximately how many hours a week do you spend listening to podcasts or radio?0 hours 
    • What times of the day do you usually listen to podcasts or radio? In the mornings when I go to school 
    • Where do you listen to podcast or radio? Spotify 
    • What other activities (if any) do you do whilst listening? sometimes work or chores 
    • Does anyone else in your house listen to the radio or podcasts? If so, when do they listen? No

    Film
    • What films have you seen in the cinema in the last month? The Meg 2, Talk to me 
    • What films have you seen in other places – for example, through Netflix, Amazon Prime, satellite/cable film channels (free or otherwise) or streaming? The summer I turned pretty, after 
    • Who else watched the films with you? I mostly watch movie myself or with my family but that's rarely 
    • Who decided what films to watch? Me
    • What devices do you typically use to watch films: TV, laptop, tablet, phone etc.? Laptop, TV, sometime iPad 

    Online
    • How often do you access the internet? Most of the time 
    • Where do you access the internet? At home, at school, commuting etc. I access it at school home out and about 
    • What are the main sites that you access? Tik Tok, Spotify, YouTube snapchat, smhw , google classroom etc 
    • What are the main reasons for accessing these sites – for example, for information, to make purchases, communicate with friends or for entertainment? Entertainment and communicating with loved ones 
    • What other activities (if any) do you do whilst accessing the internet? clean, do chores, drawing 
    • What different devices do you use to access the internet? What is your primary device for accessing the internet? I use my phone and laptop mostly to access the internet. 
    • What social networks do you use regularly (e.g. Twitter, Instagram)? Why do you belong to these networks in particular? TikTok, Spotify, snapchat YouTube

    Final section: reflection
    • How can you develop the amount and variety of media you consume? I can maybe try be organise and limit the time I consume media maybe try other useful websites to help me.
    • What will you change in your media consumption habits this year as a result of studying A Level Media? I would maybe try getting back to listening to the podcasts again as I enjoyed it before but just got out of it and maybe look at different magazines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Score Hair Cream Advert

Introduction to feminism

Representations